I need help guys!!

  • dorota12
    Message 1 of 937 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hi guys<br>I need your help<br>I'm 17 years old
      girl from Poland and I'm collecting cards for abot 5
      years,but the problem is that here are not selling
      cards!Most of my collection is from my friends from other
      countries or which I bought when I was on holiday at
      France.Maybe I will go to France on Summer holiday but that
      will be on July and now is December.<br>I need
      help,maybe someone of you have some not needed cards?Please
      help!!!<br>I'll be very grateful<br>Dorota
    • tommybttown
      Message 937 of 937 , Mar 7, 2002
        I will be doing a big autograph signing with over
        35 ex major leaguers March 15-16. For more
        info,<br>baseball-legends.com, then autograph event under festival of baseball
        or signingshotline.com. Also, check out my book,
        SIGN THIS: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SPORTS HEROES AND
        THE SPORTS AUTOGRAPH INDUSTRY at signthisbook.com.
        Thanks.<br>Chance to get your cards signed.