Wanted: 00 Finest for the Record inserts

  • GM_6
    Message 1 of 937 , Aug 1, 2000
      Im looking for Baseball 2000 "Topps Finest For
      the record" inserts. I only have a couple so anyones
      you have can help me out. Right now im looking to
      trade only. please e-mail me if you have anything
      gm_6@...<br>If you want to help me out with a trade please visit
      my site: <a href=http://angelfire.com/bc2/bbwantlist/ target=new>http://angelfire.com/bc2/bbwantlist/</a> and
      please read my rules and form section. Thanks for your
      time!
    • tommybttown
      Message 937 of 937 , Mar 7, 2002
        I will be doing a big autograph signing with over
        35 ex major leaguers March 15-16. For more
        info,<br>baseball-legends.com, then autograph event under festival of baseball
        or signingshotline.com. Also, check out my book,
        SIGN THIS: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SPORTS HEROES AND
        THE SPORTS AUTOGRAPH INDUSTRY at signthisbook.com.
        Thanks.<br>Chance to get your cards signed.