MY WHOLE COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!!!

  • nhlman71
    Message 1 of 937 , Jul 1, 2000
      I AM GETTING RID OF ALL MY HOCKEY CARDS. IAM
      CHARGING $.15 PER CARD BUT THE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS THEY
      ARE. I CAN TAKE REQUESTS BUT I WOULD RATHER GIVE OUT
      RANDOM LOTS. I ALSO HAVE INSERTS WHICH ARE SOLD BY THEIR
      VALUE. I HAVE SOME MINOR LEAGUE CARDS ALSO
    • tommybttown
      Message 937 of 937 , Mar 7, 2002
        I will be doing a big autograph signing with over
        35 ex major leaguers March 15-16. For more
        info,<br>baseball-legends.com, then autograph event under festival of baseball
        or signingshotline.com. Also, check out my book,
        SIGN THIS: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SPORTS HEROES AND
        THE SPORTS AUTOGRAPH INDUSTRY at signthisbook.com.
        Thanks.<br>Chance to get your cards signed.