I Can Find It!!

  • sportsinvestments
    Message 1 of 937 , Apr 7 12:29 AM
      Let me source your vintage cards or signed
      memorabilia needs! Also specializing in Leroy Neiman Limited
      Edition Serigraphs and Lithographs and Tim Cortes
      original art and Limited Edition lithographs. Happy
      Collecting!
    • tommybttown
      Message 937 of 937 , Mar 7, 2002
        I will be doing a big autograph signing with over
        35 ex major leaguers March 15-16. For more
        info,<br>baseball-legends.com, then autograph event under festival of baseball
        or signingshotline.com. Also, check out my book,
        SIGN THIS: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SPORTS HEROES AND
        THE SPORTS AUTOGRAPH INDUSTRY at signthisbook.com.
        Thanks.<br>Chance to get your cards signed.