Wantlist and CHANGE THE COLORS

  • flash_pass
    Message 1 of 937 , Mar 1, 2000
      I want any cards of these guys J-Will, Vince, Mike Bibby, Francis, Odom, Magette, KG and Kobe if you have any of these cards I have a bunch of good cards that are up for trade
    • tommybttown
      Message 937 of 937 , Mar 7, 2002
        I will be doing a big autograph signing with over
        35 ex major leaguers March 15-16. For more
        info,<br>baseball-legends.com, then autograph event under festival of baseball
        or signingshotline.com. Also, check out my book,
        SIGN THIS: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SPORTS HEROES AND
        THE SPORTS AUTOGRAPH INDUSTRY at signthisbook.com.
        Thanks.<br>Chance to get your cards signed.