Freebies For Members (July 02)

  • savannahedwardsets
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Dear Member

      As a special treat for members, we have found another great page full of free-stuff you can collect INSTANTLY!

      There is so much to grab, its definately worth the visit. Simply click on the link below and it will take you directly to this amazing freebie page!

      http://groups.google.com/group/freebiepeople/web/freebies-july-02

      If you can't find this 'temporary' page, visit: FreebieTelegraph (dot com), and there you will find more freebies, and a link to the LATEST ones!

      Thank you for all your support!