card trade

  • maddog11_32024
    Message 1 of 937 , Dec 1, 1999
      I have 1987 Fleer update glossy, 1989 Score
      rookie/traded, 1989 Topps traded in Cristmas box. Will trade
      sets, or break down to players, your choice. I like wax
      boxes, football, baseball rookies, hc sets, factory sets
      (Topps, Upperdeck).
    • tommybttown
      Message 937 of 937 , Mar 7, 2002
        I will be doing a big autograph signing with over
        35 ex major leaguers March 15-16. For more
        info,<br>baseball-legends.com, then autograph event under festival of baseball
        or signingshotline.com. Also, check out my book,
        SIGN THIS: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SPORTS HEROES AND
        THE SPORTS AUTOGRAPH INDUSTRY at signthisbook.com.
        Thanks.<br>Chance to get your cards signed.