Sports Collectable's + Coins (Signed 3 x 5's, Cubs Michael Jordan White Sox stuff, COIN LOTS, Football Set)

  • martypalucska@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 10:16 AM
      Sports Collectable's + Coins?(Signed 3 x 5's, Cubs Michael Jordan White Sox stuff, COIN LOTS, Football Set)
      ?

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ111usa111

      ?

      Hello,

      Please take a look at my current items I have up for bid on ebay,?some items end tomorrow?... click site above?(Signed/Autograph 3 X 5's Baseball?Football?and Basketball greats RIP REPULSKI DEAN CHANCE BUDDY LEWIS MEL?HARDER AUGIE GALAN BOB PURKEY FRANK THOMAS GEORGE CASE WHITEY KUROWSKI SAL BANDO WILLIS HUDLIN ?JACK SANFORD TONY CUCCINELLO JO JO MOORE ?ELMER VALO FRANK LARY TONY CANADEO RAY FLAHERTY ALEX WOJCIECHOWICZ ?ALEX ENGLISH KARL MALONE ABDUL JABBAR ISIAH THOMAS JACK SIKMA MARK PRICE CHARLIE MAXWELL MARTY MARION HAL NEWHOUSER HAL SCHUMACHER ANDY ROBUSTELLI plus more, rare CUBS Photos and prints from Union 76 and Lion Photo, 1985 Chicago White Sox Coke team set, ?1876 Liberty Dime, Mercury Dimes, 1880/1902 Indian Head Pennies, Buffalo Nickels, 1983 Complete Topps Football sticker set, Michael Jordan on some rare and hard to fine SI's Newsletters sporting News and wheaties poster, , Ali on SI, Whitey Ford Autograph Baseball Hat, Walter Payton on 1984 Sport Mag and 1986 SI, 5 Lincoln Wheat cent lots, 1985 US Mint set plus more Buffalo Nickels, 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 Topps Baseball Cubs cards lots?plus more) please email me if you any questions and again thank you very much to all you individuals who have bidded on my items

      ?

      thank you, Marty

      PLEASE JOIN MY YAHOO GROUPS BELOW IF INTERESTED ... THANK YOU
      ?
      ?
      ?
      ?

      ?
      Help Needed (questions/answers in our everyday needs)
      ?
      NEW GROUP - - - -
      The Good Friends Group (friends sharing stories, jokes, opinions)