rare Chicago Cubs Sets (Lion Photo and Union 76) and Ryne Sandberg cards ... all lots/sets up for bid on ebay starting at only .99 each ... please email me if you have any questions, thank you

  • martypalucska@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      rare Chicago Cubs Sets (Lion Photo and Union 76) and Ryne Sandberg cards ... all lots/sets up for bid on ebay starting at only .99 each ... please email me if you have any questions, thank you

      1984 1985 Union 76 Ryne Sandberg + 75 Card Lot 1988 89Item number: 190107803994

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190107803994&rd=1&rd=1

      Up for bid is this rare print put out by Union 76 (unocal) gas stations in 1985 ... the only way you would be able to receive this print (measures 8 1/2" X 11") was to be at a 76 station in the chicagoland area when they had them in 1985 ... the print is of Hall Of Famer and Chicago Cubs great Ryne Sandberg (it is call "THE SANDBERG GAME" - JUNE 23, 1984, CUBS 12-11 VICTORY OVER THE CARDINALS) the story of the game is on the back of the print, this was truly one of the greatest Cubs games in the history but also the greatest game that Ryne Sandberg was in (he was 5 for 6, 2 home runs and 7 RBI's, those 2 home runs came off of hall of fame pitcher Bruce Sutter) ... this print seems to be in good to very good shape ... plus I will include 75 cards of Ryne (50 you will receive 50 1988 Topps O Pee Chee # 10 and 25 1989 Topps All Star # 387)

      1984 85 Chicago Cubs Lion Photo team set Ryne SandbergItem number: 190107807495

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190107807495&rd=1&rd=1

      Up for bid is very rare and hard to find set 1985 Chicago Cubs Lion Photo Team set, the only way you can get these cards was you had to go to lion photo camera shop at their chicagoland locations and get them, they gave out 2 each week and 3 one other week ... lion photo went out of business I believe a few years ago ... these cards/photos measure 3 1/2" X 5" and their are a total of 27 of them, some of the players in this set are RYNE SANDBERG, GARY MATTHEWS, KEITH MORELAND, DENNIS ECKERSLEY, JODY DAVIS, BOB DERNIER, THAD BOSLEY, SCOTT SANDERSON, STEVE TROUT, DON ZIMMER, JIM FREY, DAVEY LOPES, RICK SUTCLIFFE, SHAWN DUNSTON, LEE SMITH, RON CEY, LARRY BOWA, CHRIS SPEIER, LEON DURHAM, BRIAN DAYETT, GARY WOODS, WARREN BRUSSTAR, DICK RUTHVEN, LARY SORENSON, STEVE LAKE and more, most of all the greats who played on the 1984 Cubs team are in this set ... a great collectable for the Cubs fan and collector, also would make a great gift

      1986 Union 76 Team Set Chicago Cubs Photo Ryne SandbergItem number: 190107809032

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190107809032&rd=1&rd=1

      Up for bid are these 20 1986 Union 76 (Unocal) prints of the Chicago Cubs ... these are rare and hard to find because the only way you can get them was to visit a Union 76 gas station in 1986 at a Chicago land location, they gave out one to two a week ... you will get all 20 for one price, they measure 8 1/2" X 11" - great prints for framing and displaying and a great collectable for the Cubs fan or collector ... the print in the photo is the one of Ryne Sandberg, all of the prints/photos have the players photo on one side and career stats and highlights on the back, if you would like to see any of the other prints please email me ... the 20 prints/photos are of ... RYNE SANDBERG, DENNIS ECKERSLEY, LEON DURHAM, KEITH MORELAND, RICK SUTCLIFFE, DAVEY LOPES, GARY MATTHEWS, SCOTT SANDERSON, JODY DAVIS, JERRY MUMPHREY, LEE SMITH, RAY FONTENOT, THAD BOSLEY, STEVE TROUT, MANNY TRILLO, RON CEY, SHAWON DUNSTON, GEORGE FRAZIER, BOBBY DERNIER and JAY BALLER ... all of these photos/prints seem to be in excellent to better shape

      PLEASE JOIN MY YAHOO GROUPS BELOW IF INTERESTED ... THANK YOU

      Fishing the USA and Canada
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fishingtheusaandcanada

      Sports talk and collectibles
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sportstalkandcollectibles

      Crafts selling making and shows
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/craftssellingmakingandshows

      Sell Auction Anything
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sell_auction_anything

      Help Needed (questions/answers in our everyday needs)