Looking For...

  • sandifar_12
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      Hello, new to the group. I am rejoining the sports card collecting
      hobby. I'd like to do some trading, if I can find some willing trade
      partners. If you have any cards of the following players, let me
      know and I'll see if I have anything you want.

      Basketball

      Quentin Richardson
      Elton Brand
      Corey Maggette
      Shaun Livingston
      Andre Iguodala
      Kyle Korver
      Samuel Dalembert
      Drew Gooden
      Chris Paul
      Paul Pierce
      Tayshaun Prince
      Amare Stoudemire
      Shawn Marion
      Andrei Kirilenko
      Kirk Hinrich
      Ben Gordon
      Luol Deng
      Dwight Howard

      Football

      Dan Marino
      Chris Chambers
      Jason Taylor
      Zach Thomas
      Ronnie Brown
      Michael Vick
      Barry Sanders

      If you have any cards of these players, just let me know what you
      have and let me know what you are interested in. Thanks in advance
      for any help!

      Christopher