BUYING Sports Card Commons

  • sportscardcommonswanted
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      We'd be interested in buying 100,000 or more sports card commons from
      you. We're interested in baseball, basketball and football commons.
      We're located in Erie, PA.

      We're paying .002 per card if we pick up the cards. If you can
      bring/get the cards to us, we will pay .003 per card.

      Unless you can get the cards to us, please don't reply unless you have
      100,000 or more commons (this is the minimum amount we'll travel for).

      If you want to ship us the commons, that's fine, but we won't be
      responsible for the shipping cost.

      E-mail us at sportcardcommons@... if interested. Please let us know
      where you're located and how many commons you have. Thanks!