join Fantasy Baseball League ...

  • Marty Palucska
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      join Fantasy Baseball League ...

      You have been invited to join lucskalures2001's Custom League in
      Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball.
      In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game
      front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and
      follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the
      League ID# and password below.

      League ID#: 128635
      Password: catfish

      We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have
      completed the registration process.

      -
      ----------

      Note from lucskalures2001:
      Please sign up if interested ... no charges or fees, just for the fun
      of it ... first 20 teams to sign up ... please if you sign up please
      use your town/city/state/province/country/area etc followed by a name
      of a fish (the name of my team is the Island Lake Killer Karp)as your
      team name ... thank you, Marty

      -

      --Fantasy Baseball Commissioner
      http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1