1968 Football cards, Magic Johnson, Harold Baines & Lee Smith Rookies, 1972 Base

  • Marty Palucska
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      1968 Football cards, Magic Johnson, Harold Baines & Lee Smith
      Rookies, 1972 Baseball cards

      Good morning, Below are some lots I have on ebay that will end later
      today ... all lots start at .99 ... thank you and please write if
      you have any questions ..

      1968 Topps Football Cards Lot SNEAD PETITBON JIM HART u

      8 1981 Topps Baseball Harold Baines Rookie Cards SOX RC

      15 Ervin Magic Johnson cards L.A.LAKERS 1981 82 Topps

      4 1982 Lee Smith rookie cards Topps Donruss Cubs RC CH

      5 1972 Topps Baseball Rookie Cards J.R. RICHARD CAPRA R 1968