M.Martin, R.Wallace and D.Waltrip card lots, still have all 3 of these card lots

  • martypalucska@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      M.Martin, R.Wallace and D.Waltrip card lots, still have all 3 of these card
      lots(READ BELOW), have increase each one by 10 cards and kept the price the
      same ... please email me if interested in any of them ... Thanks, Marty

      Mark Martin cards, assorted lot ... total of 85, now 95 ... all 85 cards, now
      95 for 25.00 plus 2.50 for shipping ... see scan/photo of 18 of the cards
      below, email me if you cannot ... if you are interested or have any questions
      please email me ... Thank you, Marty

      Rusty Wallace cards, assorted lot ... total of 52 now 62 ... all 52 now 62
      cards for 19.00 plus 2.00 for shipping ... see scan/photo of 9 of the cards
      below, email me if you cannot ... if you are interested or have any questions
      please email me ... Thank you, Marty

      Darrell Waltrip cards, assorted lot ... total of 83 now 93 ... all 83 cards
      now 93 for 19.00 plus 2.50 for shipping ... see scan/photo of 9 of the cards