a invite contest and more

  • koolin_2000
    Message 1 of 937 , Oct 1, 1999
      ok the frist to invite 10 poeple and find mac's or sosa's coolest pitcher will win a free <br>pontya and rock engry card or a mac and gwynn
    • tommybttown
      Message 937 of 937 , Mar 7, 2002
        I will be doing a big autograph signing with over
        35 ex major leaguers March 15-16. For more
        info,<br>baseball-legends.com, then autograph event under festival of baseball
        or signingshotline.com. Also, check out my book,
        SIGN THIS: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SPORTS HEROES AND
        THE SPORTS AUTOGRAPH INDUSTRY at signthisbook.com.
        Thanks.<br>Chance to get your cards signed.