FINAL CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: One Minute Jr. WORKSHOP INVITATION - Budapest 26-30 April, 2003

  • Young People's Media Network
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
      FINAL CALL - DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY, APRIL 4th 2003!!!

      UNICEF/Young People's Media Network, the European Cultural Foundation and
      the Sandberg Institute would like to encourage young people between the
      age of 12 and 20 to apply for the 1st One Minute Jr. workshop!!!

      The workshop will be held in the European Youth Center in Budapest from
      Saturday, 26th - Wednesday, 30th of April this year. All expenses in
      Budapest are paid for by the organizers.

      As this is the first of a series of One Minute Jr. workshops in 2003 (others
      to be held later this year, most likely to be held in Tbilisi, Marseille and
      Berlin), we would like to receive applications from young people from the
      following countries:

      Hungary
      Romania
      Bulgaria
      Moldova
      Ukraine
      Slovakia
      Czech Republic
      Slovenia
      Bosnia & Herzegovina
      Serbia & Montenegro
      Croatia
      Albania
      Macedonia
      Austria

      As already mentioned above, as far as the workshop is concerned, all
      expenses in Budapest will be paid for. We would like to encourage the
      applicants or their NGOs/youth media organization to finance their own
      travel to and from Budapest.

      Please note on the APPLICATION FORM if this will be possible for you or
      not - if not, we will try and assist you with the travel funds.

      You can download the APPLICATION FORM at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/youthful-media/files/tomJr_workshop_applicatio
      n_form.doc. lease send the completed APPLICATION FORM via email to
      cschuepp@... as soon as you can. With the workshop being only about
      three weeks away from now, we need to make preparations for the travel and
      other details of the One Minute Jr. workshop immediately.

      For more on One Minutes Jr., please go to www.theoneminutesjr.org.

      Chris Schuepp
      Young People's Media Network
      Coordinator

      c/o Mobilitas Information Service
      Zivatar utca 1-3
      1024 Budapest, Hungary

      Tel: +36 (1) 438 1052
      Fax: +36 (1) 438 1055
      Mobile: +36 30 562 5834
      Email: cschuepp@...
        Thank you friends for your warm invitation. But right now we are very sorry
        to say that we are laking the participants of age between 12-20 who can
        worjk effectively on the meeting. Thus we are missing the great opportunity
        and we feel very sad. but from the next time we would try not to be as this.
        We expect your excuse.
        Regards
        Milan Dharel
        General Secretary

        WORKSHOP INVITATION - Budapest 26-30 April, 2003

        > FINAL CALL - DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY, APRIL 4th 2003!!!
        >
        > UNICEF/Young People's Media Network, the European Cultural Foundation and
        > the Sandberg Institute would like to encourage young people between the
        > age of 12 and 20 to apply for the 1st One Minute Jr. workshop!!!
        >
        > The workshop will be held in the European Youth Center in Budapest from
        > Saturday, 26th - Wednesday, 30th of April this year. All expenses in
        > Budapest are paid for by the organizers.
        >
        > As this is the first of a series of One Minute Jr. workshops in 2003
        (others
        > to be held later this year, most likely to be held in Tbilisi, Marseille
        and
        > Berlin), we would like to receive applications from young people from the
        > following countries:
        >
        > Hungary
        > Romania
        > Bulgaria
        > Moldova
        > Ukraine
        > Slovakia
        > Czech Republic
        > Slovenia
        > Bosnia & Herzegovina
        > Serbia & Montenegro
        > Croatia
        > Albania
        > Macedonia
        > Austria
        >
        > As already mentioned above, as far as the workshop is concerned, all
        > expenses in Budapest will be paid for. We would like to encourage the
        > applicants or their NGOs/youth media organization to finance their own
        > travel to and from Budapest.
        >
        > Please note on the APPLICATION FORM if this will be possible for you or
        > not - if not, we will try and assist you with the travel funds.
        >
        > You can download the APPLICATION FORM at

        > n_form.doc. lease send the completed APPLICATION FORM via email to
        > cschuepp@... as soon as you can. With the workshop being only about
        > three weeks away from now, we need to make preparations for the travel and
        > other details of the One Minute Jr. workshop immediately.
        >
        > For more on One Minutes Jr., please go to www.theoneminutesjr.org.

        > Chris Schuepp
        > Young People's Media Network
        > Coordinator
        >
        > c/o Mobilitas Information Service
        > Zivatar utca 1-3
        > 1024 Budapest, Hungary
        >
        > Tel: +36 (1) 438 1052
        > Fax: +36 (1) 438 1055
        > Mobile: +36 30 562 5834
        > Email: cschuepp@...

      • Veliath Augustine
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003

          UNICEF Education Project in Bihar (India) is interested in developing the language

          skills of primary school children. In order to do so we propose to organise

          reading campaigns among children. We would like to begin with the district of

          Nalanda.

          We welcome ideas from all of you, especially those who write for children.

          We propose to have a brainstorming exercise here in Patna or Rajgir some time

          next month (May).

          Augustine Veliath

          UNICEF, Patna

          Augustine J Veliath, UNICEF PATNA