SILVER CAIRO for the film MY FATHER

  • Vinay
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012

      MY FATHER wins SILVER CAIRO in KIDS for KIDS category
      My
      Raghuraj & Kunal receiving SILVER CAIRO for the film MY FATHER in
      21st Cairo International Film Festival for Children, EGYPT on 30th March 2012.

      www.chinh.in
      CHINH EARLY EDUCATION WEB CHANNEL

    • childbooks
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2012
        My dear Meenakshi Vinay Rai m
        It is a great pleasure to hear about your International award for My father.
        I feel as it is our own award.
        We congradulate for your award with over many thousands children attached to our social movement.
        As you told with me I like to start a local branch of Chinh in Sri Lanka as your advice. Then I believe we'll able to encourage our children for filming.
        Pl. advise me. I hope to visit your next International film festval also.
        We highly congradulate for your great victory.
        Sincerely,
        D.Ambalampitiya, Ph.D.
        Colombo