CALL FOR ENTRIES: Barcelona International Television Festival 2009

  • YPMN
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      CALL FOR ENTRIES FITB 2009

      DEADLINE FOR INSCRIPTION: May 31, 2009

      We invite directors of all ages to submit your children and youth productions and participate in the 13th edition of the Barcelona International Television Festival (FITB) to be held November 10- 12, 2009 from 10 a.m. to 13 p.m. and from 15p.m. to 18p.m., with the closing ceremony the 13th.

      As always we are interested in documentaries, animations, TV programmes and series from around the World that form, entertain and educate. There is no
      entry fee and we offer the prestigious UNICEF PRIZE and CREATIVE PRIZE. Screenings incluye productions the Audiovisual Service of the Department of Education of the Autonomous Government of Catalonia and the SHOWCASE OF NEWS BULLETINS, COMMERCIALS AND FICTION VIDEOS from the Blanquerna School, Ramón LLull University.

      This is a good opportunity for filmmakers and production companies to showcase their work in Spain and share it with enthusiastic young audiences along with media professionals. Every year we collaborate with educators so that groups of school children get to see a wide range of international films that are 60 minutes or less, that they may not otherwise be able to access. We request that films that are not in Spanish be subtitled in Spanish or English.

      Genre: Children and youth - All public

      Films and productions made for children and youth

      Films and productions about children and/or dealing with childhood

      Films made by children, youth and audiovisual students.

      To fill out an inscription form and for more information on the rules and regulations, please check out our websites.
      <http://www.oeti.org>
      www.oeti.org

      The 2008 entry form is up at Festival>Entry form on our Web. The deadline is May 31.Please send your films (to arrive no later than June 30, 2009) for pre-selection to:

      Doina Bird
      Festival Internacional de Televisón de Barcelona
      Aragón, 290-292, 5º
      08009 Barcelona ESPAÑA

      And if you would like to confirm attendance, send an email to fitb@... or call 93 488 1914 or 93 162 6756 so we can program your participation in the Festival.