CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: SLUM-TV

  • YPMN
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      With our project SLUM-TV, we launched a competition. The price is a 10 day stay, "all inclusive" in one of the largest African Slum, Mathare, where our project is also based. Interested participants, shall react on our video, which you can find:  http://www.slum- tv.info/? p=145

      Deadline is the 21st of Feb 09, and calculating that the postal delivery can need few days, i advise you to submit as early as possible.

      snail mail address:

      SLUM-TV
      c/o sam hopkins (slum tv)
      po box 16526
      Muthaiga, Nairobi
      Kenya

      Entries should not be longer than 3.minutes and licenced under following conditions: http://creativecomm ons.org/licenses /by/3.0/
      The entries will be also published in a suitable resolution on the web.

      The winner will be chosen by our team members, and the project "Mathare - Safari" realised in Summer 2009

      for questions: competition@ slum-tv.org