Resource for teachers, students, and young media professionals

  • Gary Ferrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      I publish a free online monthly newsletter for teachers, students, and media
      professionals. There is no advertising and it is produced as a resource for
      all interested in the production of film, video, and media. It is the
      Proscenia Newsletter - January, 2006 that is now online at:

      http://www.proscenia.net/news/

      Cheers,
      Gary Ferrington