RE: [themagic_network] Portuguese Theatre in Joburg

  • MOMENTS
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hello!
      We work in Johannesburg - we are the Children's Broadcasting Foundation
      for Africa- you can call us on the below numbers to see how we can
      assist with workshops etc. As a company we also produced a 13-part
      series on HIV-AIDS that can be used as a training platform for your
      group.

      Regards

      FIRDOZE BULBULIA (CBFA/ MOMENTS)
      CHAIRPERSON: CBFA, 5WSMC
      72 KEURBOOM STREET
      ATHOLL,2196
      SOUTH AFRICA
      TEL: +2711-884 0366
      FAX: +2711- 883 5665
      MOBILE: +27 (0) 83 325 1857

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
          Dear FIRDOZE BULBULIA
          Your films have been reached to the festival office, but unfortunately not
          have been choosen for the screenings.
          Looking fro further cooperation in the near future
          Bests
          SAreh Arzpeima
          International Secretariat