New photos

  • themackko
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 2, 2001
    • themackko
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 22, 2001
        I will be posting all the kids stats that I have
        tonight and adding a few new pics of the kids. Hope
        everyone enjoys this and feel free to post a message or
        even a short story pertaining to wrestling. Hey isn't
        Mack
      • themackko
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 22, 2001
          Kaelab started wrestling at 5 yars old so these
          stats go way back and yes I keep a very accurate record
          of everything.<br><br>1994-1995 wrestling
          3 losses by decision<br><br>1995-1996 wrestling
          losses by decision<br><br>1996-1997 wrestling
          losses by decision<br><br>1997-1998 wrestling
          loss to pin<br><br>This was the year of Kaelab's first
          National competetion he became the youngest wrestler from
          the Upper Penninsula of Michigan to ever make it to a
          nationals team he was just 8 years old.<br><br>1998-1999
          wrestling season:<br> 62 wins 5 losses <br> 56 by pin 6 by
          Kaelab's first International competetion. Countries
          included in this were Russia, China, Japan, Turkey, Iran,
          Iraq, and Germany along with the United
          States.<br><br>His international ranking was first place in the
          52 wins 3 losses<br> 50 by pin 2 by decision<br> 2
          year was the year that Kaelab was elected as an
          ambassador to the United States for
          wrestling.<br><br>Regrettable Kaelab did not wrestle the 2000-2001 wrestling
          season because of an injury he received at competetion,
          3 twisted vertabrae's, but he will be back for the
          2001-2002 wrestling year
        • themackko
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 25, 2001
            Brenda's wrestling stats:<br><br>1998-1999
            pins 3 wins by decision<br>4 losses : 2 by pin 2 by
            decision<br><br>The losses brenda sustained this year were of two
            factors one because Dawlton missed a tournament and the
            other to a boy named Cameron from another rival town.
            She'll get him next year though watch and see. ( see the
            story of Dawlton's bloody battle with this boy Cameron
            )
          • themackko
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 25, 2001
              These are Dawlton's wrestling stats as she has
              only just begun in the last 2 years.<br><br>1999-2000
              pin 2 by decision<br><br>The six losses Dawlton has
              sustained this year were to only one boy named Cameron from
              a rival town. They ended up being matched up just
              about every tournament we went to with the exception of
              one and Brenda had to contend with him that time.
            • themackko
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 25, 2001
                Three new pics added to Brenda's album.
              • themackko
                Message 7 of 24 , Aug 5, 2001
                  AAU <br>Middle School Nationals<br>March 9-11th
                  Virginia Beach, VA<br>(Folkstyle 5-8th Grades)<br>Contact
                  Frank Lipoli at (757) 436-7629 <br>Flipoli@...
                  Nationalae<br>March 16-17th Kingsport, TN<br>(Women's Folkstyle,
                  Freestyle and Greco-Roman, all ages)<br>Contact Rob Cole at
                  Scholastic Challenge<br>March 23-24th Wilkes-Barre,
                  PA<br>(Folkstyle, 9th, 10th , and 11th Grades)<br>Contact Owen J.
                  Costello at (570)
                  TN<br>(Folkstyle Teams, 1st � 5th Grades)<br>Contact Darrell
                  Lauderdale at (865) 573-8220 (H)<br><br>Elementary
                  Nationals<br>March 30-April 1st Raleigh, NC<br>(Folkstyle, K-5th
                  Grades)<br>Contact Chuck Smith at<br>(910) 423-5481 or (910)
                  443-2407 or<br>Stan Chambers at (919)
                  VA<br>(Senior, Espoir, Masters)<br>Contact Vic Morales at (703)
                  IA<br>(Folkstyle Teams, 6-8th Grades)<br>Contact Wes Creason at
                  (515) 961-9510
                  Silverdome � Pontiac, MI<br>(Folkstyle, all ages)<br>Contact
                  Warren Wilson at (810) 775-5244 (H); <br>(810) 772-3753
                  (F) RWW1346@...<br><br>The Tournament of
                  Champions<br>April 21st Columbus, OH<br>(Folkstyle, K-12th
                  World Championships<br>May 25-27th Tulsa,
                  OK<br>(Folkstyle, Freestyle and Greco-Roman, all ages)<br>Contact
                  Jack Roller at (918) 366-4411;<br>(918) 366-4412
                  World, FL<br>(Folkstyle Teams, 8th-12th
                  Nationals<br>July 4-7th Albuquerque, NM<br>(Sombo, Greco-Roman,
                  Freestyle, all ages)<br>Contact Mike Lujan at (505) 867-2360
                  Virginia Beach, VA<br>(Freestyle Teams, 8-12th
                  Tournament of Champions<br>Nov 11th Pataskela,
                  OH<br>(Forlstyle, K-12th Grades)<br>Contact Bart Freidenberg at
                  can be obtained by calling the tournament director or
                  online at www.aausport.org (click Member Sports, click
                  Wrestling and then click National Tournaments). Any
                  specific questions about these events not covered in the
                  brochure must be directed to the tournament director.
                • themackko
                  Message 8 of 24 , Aug 5, 2001
                    2002 Tournaments below:<br>not updated
                    to be set by May, 1, 2001) 2002, (Saturday & Sunday)
                    everyone - no qualifier). 4 Divisions:<br>Elementary
                    School Age Division for grades K-1-2-3-4-5.<br>Middle
                    School Age Division for grades 6-7-8<br>High School Age
                    Division for grades 9-10-11-12<br>Collegiate Women's Open
                    Division - See below.<br><br>WEIGHT CLASSES for HS
                    Division:
                    USWWA (United States Women's Wrestling Association)
                    Collegiate Folkstyle National Championships, March , 2002
                    (Saturday & Sunday), Lake Orion High School, Lake Orion,
                    Michigan<br>Open to any female who is age 18 or over. Need not be
                    a <br>College student. Only college students will
                    score team <br>points. Each college can score with a
                    maximum 10 <br>wrestlers. Trophies to TOP 3
                    Championships, Feb. , 2002 <br>Wisconsin<br>3rd Annual USGWA
                    Wisconsin State Championships, February, 2002. <br>South
                    Carolina<br>2nd Annual USGWA South Carolina State Championships,
                    March, 2002 <br>Illinois<br>2nd Annual USGWA Illinois
                    State Championships, March 2002 <br>Iowa<br>2nd Annual
                    USGWA Iowa State Championships, March 2002.
                    2002 <br>Missouri<br>2nd Annual USGWA Missori State
                    Championships, March , 2002 <br>New York<br>2nd Annual USGWA New
                    York State Championships, March , 2002
                    2002 <br>Virginia<br>3rd Annual USGWA Virginia State
                    Championships, March , 2002 <br>Ohio<br>4th Annual USGWA Ohio
                    State Championships, March , 2002 <br>California<br>3rd
                    Annual USGWA California State Invitational OPEN, March ,
                    2002 <br>Michigan<br>6th Annual USGWA Michigan State
                    Championships, March , 2002 <br>Pennsylvania<br>3rd Annual USGWA
                    Pennsylvania State Championships, March , 2002<br>Minnesota
                    , 2002 <br> <br>further dates will be posted
                  • mattdog_ec
                    Message 9 of 24 , Aug 9, 2001
                      Hello, Macko and friends,<br><br>I'm a new member
                      from Knoxville, Tn, and find your club here very
                      interesting. The idea of inter-gender competition in any sport
                      has always fascinated me, and over the years I have
                      had many defeats and victories in various events
                      against girls and women, mainly in tennis and running.
                      female opponents. Do you have any ideas for how I can
                      get started? Do you know of any clubs or leagues in
                      east Tennessee? I realize that there are women that I
                      could pay to have a match with...but I am more
                      interested in a non-sexual competition with a woman who
                      truly wants to wrestle, and who is capable of winning,
                      for her own reasons, not to simply cater to my
                      desires. I don't have a chip on my shoulder (I certainly
                      don't want to injure anybody or be injured!)--just want
                      to have a fun, competitve match. And if I lose,
                      that's great!<br><br>Thanks for any ideas you have. By
                      the way, have you wrestled men before? If so, how has
                      it gone? Incidentally, I am 5'10", 160 pounds, and
                      keep in shape through running, biking, and
                    • themackko
                      Message 10 of 24 , Aug 10, 2001
                        First let me say welcome to all new members, as
                        to your question on if I had to wrestle men, of
                        course I have. The AAU doesn't segregate the men from
                        the women everyone is there as a wrestler. The only
                        times I wrestle other women is at womens only
                        tournaments. As for how it has gone my record stands for
                        itself...124 wins and 6 losses.<br><br>If you are looking for
                        a club to join or to workout with my suggestion to
                        you is to contact the local AAU office in Tennesse
                        and they can tell you of the listed clubs with them
                        that you might be able to join. <br><br>Please
                        remember that this club is a competetive based site for
                        the true competitor with no other motives, and I do
                        not sanction a so-called get together wrestling
                        matches that you have mentioned. I believe in the true
                        word of competetion and believe that it should be at
                        sanctioned tournaments and not in backyards or for any other
                        inappropriate activity. <br><br>Debbey aka The Mack
                      • the_mysterytrain
                        Message 11 of 24 , Aug 10, 2001
                          Hello Mattdog<br><br>Let me first say that I
                          think you're an excellent writer--good grammar, good
                          style, and you get your point across succinctly. There
                          are, however, a couple of areas where I'm somewhat
                          perplexed by the ideas you were trying to convey. Please
                          clarify so that I may better understand.<br><br>I noticed
                          that while discussing your fondness for mixed-gender
                          competition, you mentioned several sports; e.g., running,
                          tennis, etc. Is it the unique thrill of participating in
                          these sports that resulted in your mixed-gender
                          competitions, or, is it your fondness for mixed-gender
                          competition that got you interested in those
                          sports?<br><br>You had also mentioned wrestling with adult female
                          opponents. What is your wrestling background? I may be
                          wrong, but with wrestling you have to wrestle the people
                          you are matched against, whether they be male or
                          female. There is no organized group that permits men to
                          wrestle ONLY women, and vice-versa. Does your interest in
                          wrestling with female opponents stem from an interest in
                          wrestling itself, or, does your interest in the sport of
                          wrestling stem from the notion that you might get to
                          wrestle a female?<br><br>You mentioned something about
                          competitive matches; however, you went on to say that if you
                          lose, it's "great." If you are a competitor, how can
                          you say that it's "great" to lose?? Or, is this only
                          applicable when you are competing against females? If the
                          latter is the case, then what type of non-sexual thrill
                          do you get from being manhandled by a
                          female?<br><br>Thanks again for your well-written post! Please clarify.
                          Thanks!
                        • mattdog_ec
                          Message 12 of 24 , Aug 10, 2001
                            Dear Debbey, Thank you for clarifying the purpose
                            of this club. I apologize for taking an
                            inappropriate angle. Your suggestion about contacting the local
                            AAU office is excellent, and I will follow up on
                            that. Thanks! <br><br>Also, I commend you on your
                            amazing record. Congratulations!<br>Matt-dog
                          • mattdog_ec
                            Message 13 of 24 , Aug 10, 2001
                              Dear Mysterytrain,<br>Are you a professor of
                              English? Thank you for the compliments about my writing.
                              Certainly your prose is nifty, too!<br><br>Anyhoo, I
                              realize now (with your help and that of The Mack) the
                              confusion my post probably generated. I came to this club
                              from a link from another club called
                              "GuysWhoHaveLosttoGirls" (or something like that) and apparently I still
                              had the intergender combat focus in mind. For that, I
                              apologize. It wasn't too cool of me to introduce that issue
                              here.<br><br>Nevertheless, since you asked, I hope it is OK if I do attempt
                              to clarify myself. Some of the ambiguity probably
                              stems from my not having fully articulated my feelings
                              for myself. Trying to write this response has forced
                              me to think things out more fully!<br><br>To answer
                              one of your questions, I have indeed participated in
                              various sports against men much more than against women.
                              I was focusing on the intergender thing because
                              that was what was on my brain. That is not to say,
                              though, that there isn't some sort of unique thrill in
                              competing with/against a woman. Perhaps it has something to
                              do with my fascination with gender roles and,
                              specifically, women who defy them. Strong, independent,
                              assertive women (regardless of their athletic prowess) go
                              against the grain of "traditional" expectations in our
                              culture...and that's so cool!<br><br>I have always enjoyed
                              wrestling, whether with my brother when growing up or on the
                              high school wrestling team. (I was a mediocre high
                              school wrestler at best, by the way.) The chance to test
                              myself physically is always invigorating. Would this
                              competition be different with a woman? Yes, I think so...men
                              often get unhealthily competitive: they focus more on
                              the other person's losing than on their own success.
                              Women often (not always) seem to be better able to
                              strive to do their best, trying their hardest to win,
                              without being tempted to short-circuit the process, or to
                              completely lose their temper if they lose. (I hate to use
                              generalizations, and I recognize that these stereotypes don't
                              always hold.) Then again, maybe I just like the idea of
                              wrestling women because (in general) I find women more
                              interesting and complex than men. (Perhaps I think I
                              understand men because I am one.)<br><br>How can I say it's
                              great to lose? Well, it's great to get sweaty and
                              tired, to exert myself, to give something my whole
                              effort...and if I still lose, I know that I was challenged.
                              her board. If anyone would like to continue this
                              discussion, feel free to email me at mattdog_ec@.... I
                              always enjoy discussing sports, gender roles,
                              philosophy, literature...
                            • themackko
                              Message 14 of 24 , Aug 10, 2001
                                Just a few quick responses to your post...Women
                                can lose it just as bad as the men when it comes to
                                any competetive sport and I have met a few that have
                                tried to walk around the bounds of the rules just like
                                a guy does too. I think that is just a bad side of
                                human nature. There are boundaries in every society,
                                every nation, every sport, etc. it is the matter of
                                free will that people exert to cross over those
                                boundaries.<br><br>I don't know about anyone else but my idea of a
                                competetion is this... I go there to win not to lose and if I
                                lose then I just didn't think fast enough, move fast
                                enough, want it bad enough or trained hard enough. Lets
                                face it a second place winner is just the first person
                                in a long line of losers. I don't want to be a
                                loser. I work hard at the mental aspect to remember
                                that. Granted there comes a place and time that
                                everyone takes a loss once in awhile and that is a big
                                blow to the mental thought process of anyone be it a
                                man, woman,or child.<br><br>Debbey aka The Mack
                              • themackko
                                Message 15 of 24 , Oct 12, 2001
                                  I wrestle.<br>Not simply with my opponent.<br>I
                                  wrestle with demons of doubt.<br>With my past
                                  anonymity.<br>With that unrelenting voice that tells me to
                                  stop.<br>But I am a wrestler.<br>And one thing will always be
                                  certain.<br>I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!
                                • vicmartino
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Oct 13, 2001
                                    The Mack is a truly good wrestler. Probably the
                                    best real female wrestler there is today. And her
                                    children are following in her footsteps. This is truly the
                                    first family of real wrestling. And if they were my
                                    family I would be proud. Im a truly a fan of this
                                    family. Yours truly, Vic Martino.
                                  • themackko
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Oct 21, 2001
                                      2002 National AAU Wrestling Events<br><br>
                                      . . . . . . .March 9-10 Norfolk,
                                      Championships . . . March 29-30 Pontiac,
                                      . . . . . . . . April 6-7, Virginia Beach,
                                      . . . May 24-26 Nashville,
                                      Schalles<br>Assistant to the President -
                                      Operations<br>wade@...
                                    • themackko
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Nov 7, 2001
                                        Due to a hospital stay "The Mack" has been away
                                        for awhile, but don't worry I will be fine. Sorry but
                                        this means no Ohio tourney for us. If anyone else
                                        makes it and has pics please post. I will not be on
                                        here much as I still need some very much needed rest.
                                      • themackko
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Nov 16, 2001
                                          Dear Fellow Wrestler,<br>The father trains
                                          son is 7 years <br>old until he is 17. Finally his
                                          son becomes a state wrestling
                                          this film a <br>"must see," and says, "It makes you
                                          want to hug your dad." If you go <br>to our Web site
                                          you can see our new trailer featuring Kurt and
                                          the <br>principle actors in our film went to the
                                          state championship in <br>Pennsylvania. One of them won
                                          outstanding wrestler for the year, and <br>was ranked number
                                          one in the United States at 119
                                          pounds.<br><br>Hollywood studios and distributors admittedly feel we have
                                          a good <br>film with a strong story and a lot of
                                          heart. But because there is no <br>violence, buildings
                                          getting blown up, car chases or sex scenes, they
                                          believe that! <br>In the meetings I have with them, they
                                          assure me that a movie with <br>positive values won't
                                          sell.<br><br>They are also telling me that there is no market for
                                          wrestling. That <br>no one cares about the sport. That no
                                          one's interested in the life of <br>a boy from a small
                                          town, whose working class father pushes him -- out
                                          college <br>scholarship through the sport, which means
                                          sacrifices, starving, hard <br>work, tenacity and
                                          motivation.<br><br>Because wrestling is a fraternity and you are part of
                                          that <br>brotherhood, we need to have you become part
                                          of promoting this film.<br><br>Please go to the Web
                                          site and read the reviews from the first theater
                                          we break a box <br>office record -- we did it 3
                                          weeks in a row! But before you go to the <br>site let
                                          me tell you how you can help.<br><br>We want to
                                          bring the film to your town! What you <br>need to do is
                                          contact your local theater and have them give us a
                                          owner in a <br>guillotine and squeeze as hard as you
                                          can. (Just kidding!)<br>Actually, from my end I will
                                          send the theater a print (copy of the <br>movie), and
                                          also advertise in the local area through newspapers,
                                          the theater <br>and have a great time as well. I can
                                          also arrange to have some of the <br>best wrestlers in
                                          the nation fly in and make public appearances at
                                          schools and <br>churches. By the way, so far we have
                                          booked the film in several <br>theaters this
                                          way.<br>Give them our Web site so they can hear <br>what
                                          people are saying about this film.<br><br>But first
                                          check out our new Web site for reviews and our new
                                          to help <br>promote the sport of wrestling
                                          worldwide. After we hit as many cities <br>as we can we will
                                          be releasing a special-edition DVD and video. It
                                          with several <br>Olympic gold medal winners. So far
                                          confirmed and on that list are Dan <br>Gable, Kurt Angle,
                                          Kendell Cross, Tommy Brands and Brandon Slay. They
                                          it has to the <br>truth of sacrificing for this
                                          wonderful sport. We will also send <br>anyone who ever won
                                          "States" a free-signed complimentary edition. <br>Okay, if
                                          you place I'll throw it in!<br><br>Please e-mail your
                                          response and/or any questions
                                          Reversal <br> <br>A Must See movie for the wrestler or
                                          fan!
                                        • themackko
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Dec 6, 2001
                                            Today is Brenda's birthday and I couldn't think
                                            of a better way of telling her that, being that we
                                            are all apart at this momemt. So what better way to
                                            tell my special girl a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". So here
                                            it is....HAPPY BIRTHDAY you little monkey and don't
                                            worry we will all be together again real soon before
                                            you and Dawlton's season
                                            happy birthday. I miss you so much. I hope you practice
                                            cause this year we are going to beat the snot out of
                                            Cameron. I been practicing with Kaelab and can't wait till
                                            I get back home and we are together again like
                                            always. I wish I was there for your party but I will call
                                            you when Mom gets home tonight around 5:30. We sent
                                            your present to you yesterday so it should get there
                                            real soon. I think it was neat and you will like it I
                                            picked it out myself. I LOVE YOU AND MISS
                                            YOU<br><br>Dawlton
                                          • themackko
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Dec 12, 2001
                                              I opened a new album called "Wykon Wrestling". I
                                              will add more photos as I get them from the team. As
                                              you can see in the photo a forarm to the face has it
                                              defineat effects on the nose. But to say the least, Cole
                                              won this match.
                                            • blue_10202000
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Mar 3, 2002
                                                Check out the new FREE pic at
                                                www.fightingkids.com ! It's super! New Girl Vs. Girl pics posted EVERY
                                                week. Also, Girl Vs. Boy pics coming soon ! Don't miss
                                                it! The BEST Fighting Kids pics on the net!!