Happy Birthday Brenda

  • themackko
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 6, 2001
      Today is Brenda's birthday and I couldn't think
      of a better way of telling her that, being that we
      are all apart at this momemt. So what better way to
      tell my special girl a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". So here
      it is....HAPPY BIRTHDAY you little monkey and don't
      worry we will all be together again real soon before
      you and Dawlton's season
      happy birthday. I miss you so much. I hope you practice
      cause this year we are going to beat the snot out of
      Cameron. I been practicing with Kaelab and can't wait till
      I get back home and we are together again like
      always. I wish I was there for your party but I will call
      you when Mom gets home tonight around 5:30. We sent
      your present to you yesterday so it should get there
      real soon. I think it was neat and you will like it I
      picked it out myself. I LOVE YOU AND MISS
      YOU<br><br>Dawlton
    • themackko
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 12, 2001
        I opened a new album called "Wykon Wrestling". I
        will add more photos as I get them from the team. As
        you can see in the photo a forarm to the face has it
        defineat effects on the nose. But to say the least, Cole
        won this match.
      • blue_10202000
        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 3, 2002
          Check out the new FREE pic at
          www.fightingkids.com ! It's super! New Girl Vs. Girl pics posted EVERY
          week. Also, Girl Vs. Boy pics coming soon ! Don't miss
          it! The BEST Fighting Kids pics on the net!!