Hospital Stay

  • themackko
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 7, 2001
      Due to a hospital stay "The Mack" has been away
      for awhile, but don't worry I will be fine. Sorry but
      this means no Ohio tourney for us. If anyone else
      makes it and has pics please post. I will not be on
      here much as I still need some very much needed rest.
    • themackko
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 16, 2001
        Dear Fellow Wrestler,<br>The father trains
        son is 7 years <br>old until he is 17. Finally his
        son becomes a state wrestling
        this film a <br>"must see," and says, "It makes you
        want to hug your dad." If you go <br>to our Web site
        you can see our new trailer featuring Kurt and
        the <br>principle actors in our film went to the
        state championship in <br>Pennsylvania. One of them won
        outstanding wrestler for the year, and <br>was ranked number
        one in the United States at 119
        pounds.<br><br>Hollywood studios and distributors admittedly feel we have
        a good <br>film with a strong story and a lot of
        heart. But because there is no <br>violence, buildings
        getting blown up, car chases or sex scenes, they
        believe that! <br>In the meetings I have with them, they
        assure me that a movie with <br>positive values won't
        sell.<br><br>They are also telling me that there is no market for
        wrestling. That <br>no one cares about the sport. That no
        one's interested in the life of <br>a boy from a small
        town, whose working class father pushes him -- out
        college <br>scholarship through the sport, which means
        sacrifices, starving, hard <br>work, tenacity and
        motivation.<br><br>Because wrestling is a fraternity and you are part of
        that <br>brotherhood, we need to have you become part
        of promoting this film.<br><br>Please go to the Web
        site and read the reviews from the first theater
        we break a box <br>office record -- we did it 3
        weeks in a row! But before you go to the <br>site let
        me tell you how you can help.<br><br>We want to
        bring the film to your town! What you <br>need to do is
        contact your local theater and have them give us a
        owner in a <br>guillotine and squeeze as hard as you
        can. (Just kidding!)<br>Actually, from my end I will
        send the theater a print (copy of the <br>movie), and
        also advertise in the local area through newspapers,
        the theater <br>and have a great time as well. I can
        also arrange to have some of the <br>best wrestlers in
        the nation fly in and make public appearances at
        schools and <br>churches. By the way, so far we have
        booked the film in several <br>theaters this
        way.<br>Give them our Web site so they can hear <br>what
        people are saying about this film.<br><br>But first
        check out our new Web site for reviews and our new
        to help <br>promote the sport of wrestling
        worldwide. After we hit as many cities <br>as we can we will
        be releasing a special-edition DVD and video. It
        with several <br>Olympic gold medal winners. So far
        confirmed and on that list are Dan <br>Gable, Kurt Angle,
        Kendell Cross, Tommy Brands and Brandon Slay. They
        it has to the <br>truth of sacrificing for this
        wonderful sport. We will also send <br>anyone who ever won
        "States" a free-signed complimentary edition. <br>Okay, if
        you place I'll throw it in!<br><br>Please e-mail your
        response and/or any questions
        Reversal <br> <br>A Must See movie for the wrestler or
        fan!
      • themackko
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 6, 2001
          Today is Brenda's birthday and I couldn't think
          of a better way of telling her that, being that we
          are all apart at this momemt. So what better way to
          tell my special girl a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". So here
          it is....HAPPY BIRTHDAY you little monkey and don't
          worry we will all be together again real soon before
          you and Dawlton's season
          happy birthday. I miss you so much. I hope you practice
          cause this year we are going to beat the snot out of
          Cameron. I been practicing with Kaelab and can't wait till
          I get back home and we are together again like
          always. I wish I was there for your party but I will call
          you when Mom gets home tonight around 5:30. We sent
          your present to you yesterday so it should get there
          real soon. I think it was neat and you will like it I
          picked it out myself. I LOVE YOU AND MISS
          YOU<br><br>Dawlton
        • themackko
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 12, 2001
            I opened a new album called "Wykon Wrestling". I
            will add more photos as I get them from the team. As
            you can see in the photo a forarm to the face has it
            defineat effects on the nose. But to say the least, Cole
            won this match.
          • blue_10202000
            Message 5 of 24 , Mar 3, 2002
              Check out the new FREE pic at
              www.fightingkids.com ! It's super! New Girl Vs. Girl pics posted EVERY
              week. Also, Girl Vs. Boy pics coming soon ! Don't miss
              it! The BEST Fighting Kids pics on the net!!