Self Thought

  • themackko
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 12, 2001
      I wrestle.<br>Not simply with my opponent.<br>I
      wrestle with demons of doubt.<br>With my past
      anonymity.<br>With that unrelenting voice that tells me to
      stop.<br>But I am a wrestler.<br>And one thing will always be
      certain.<br>I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!
    • vicmartino
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 13, 2001
        The Mack is a truly good wrestler. Probably the
        best real female wrestler there is today. And her
        children are following in her footsteps. This is truly the
        first family of real wrestling. And if they were my
        family I would be proud. Im a truly a fan of this
        family. Yours truly, Vic Martino.
      • themackko
        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 21, 2001
          2002 National AAU Wrestling Events<br><br>
          . . . . . . .March 9-10 Norfolk,
          Championships . . . March 29-30 Pontiac,
          . . . . . . . . April 6-7, Virginia Beach,
          . . . May 24-26 Nashville,
          Schalles<br>Assistant to the President -
          Operations<br>wade@...
        • themackko
          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 7, 2001
            Due to a hospital stay "The Mack" has been away
            for awhile, but don't worry I will be fine. Sorry but
            this means no Ohio tourney for us. If anyone else
            makes it and has pics please post. I will not be on
            here much as I still need some very much needed rest.
          • themackko
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 16, 2001
              Dear Fellow Wrestler,<br>The father trains
              son is 7 years <br>old until he is 17. Finally his
              son becomes a state wrestling
              this film a <br>"must see," and says, "It makes you
              want to hug your dad." If you go <br>to our Web site
              you can see our new trailer featuring Kurt and
              the <br>principle actors in our film went to the
              state championship in <br>Pennsylvania. One of them won
              outstanding wrestler for the year, and <br>was ranked number
              one in the United States at 119
              pounds.<br><br>Hollywood studios and distributors admittedly feel we have
              a good <br>film with a strong story and a lot of
              heart. But because there is no <br>violence, buildings
              getting blown up, car chases or sex scenes, they
              believe that! <br>In the meetings I have with them, they
              assure me that a movie with <br>positive values won't
              sell.<br><br>They are also telling me that there is no market for
              wrestling. That <br>no one cares about the sport. That no
              one's interested in the life of <br>a boy from a small
              town, whose working class father pushes him -- out
              college <br>scholarship through the sport, which means
              sacrifices, starving, hard <br>work, tenacity and
              motivation.<br><br>Because wrestling is a fraternity and you are part of
              that <br>brotherhood, we need to have you become part
              of promoting this film.<br><br>Please go to the Web
              site and read the reviews from the first theater
              we break a box <br>office record -- we did it 3
              weeks in a row! But before you go to the <br>site let
              me tell you how you can help.<br><br>We want to
              bring the film to your town! What you <br>need to do is
              contact your local theater and have them give us a
              owner in a <br>guillotine and squeeze as hard as you
              can. (Just kidding!)<br>Actually, from my end I will
              send the theater a print (copy of the <br>movie), and
              also advertise in the local area through newspapers,
              the theater <br>and have a great time as well. I can
              also arrange to have some of the <br>best wrestlers in
              the nation fly in and make public appearances at
              schools and <br>churches. By the way, so far we have
              booked the film in several <br>theaters this
              way.<br>Give them our Web site so they can hear <br>what
              people are saying about this film.<br><br>But first
              check out our new Web site for reviews and our new
              to help <br>promote the sport of wrestling
              worldwide. After we hit as many cities <br>as we can we will
              be releasing a special-edition DVD and video. It
              with several <br>Olympic gold medal winners. So far
              confirmed and on that list are Dan <br>Gable, Kurt Angle,
              Kendell Cross, Tommy Brands and Brandon Slay. They
              it has to the <br>truth of sacrificing for this
              wonderful sport. We will also send <br>anyone who ever won
              "States" a free-signed complimentary edition. <br>Okay, if
              you place I'll throw it in!<br><br>Please e-mail your
              response and/or any questions
              Reversal <br> <br>A Must See movie for the wrestler or
              fan!
            • themackko
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 6, 2001
                Today is Brenda's birthday and I couldn't think
                of a better way of telling her that, being that we
                are all apart at this momemt. So what better way to
                tell my special girl a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". So here
                it is....HAPPY BIRTHDAY you little monkey and don't
                worry we will all be together again real soon before
                you and Dawlton's season
                happy birthday. I miss you so much. I hope you practice
                cause this year we are going to beat the snot out of
                Cameron. I been practicing with Kaelab and can't wait till
                I get back home and we are together again like
                always. I wish I was there for your party but I will call
                you when Mom gets home tonight around 5:30. We sent
                your present to you yesterday so it should get there
                real soon. I think it was neat and you will like it I
                picked it out myself. I LOVE YOU AND MISS
                YOU<br><br>Dawlton
              • themackko
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 12, 2001
                  I opened a new album called "Wykon Wrestling". I
                  will add more photos as I get them from the team. As
                  you can see in the photo a forarm to the face has it
                  defineat effects on the nose. But to say the least, Cole
                  won this match.
                • blue_10202000
                  Message 8 of 24 , Mar 3, 2002
                    Check out the new FREE pic at
                    www.fightingkids.com ! It's super! New Girl Vs. Girl pics posted EVERY
                    week. Also, Girl Vs. Boy pics coming soon ! Don't miss
                    it! The BEST Fighting Kids pics on the net!!