anyone on myspace? Like to chat?

  • adultgroups72oufzkmr@blogvoid.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      I am just bored, semi new to this whole groups thing lol. I am looking for guys that are serious and have a wild side but not too much into being psycho killers lol. I am on myspace if anyone would like to add me, I have my webbkam set up on there, so if you'd like to chat thats where i'll be :)

      My Myspace is http://www.myspace.com/moreland777

      6µ£kwÞ°9s°9tµvf2±¬nx2d¤m§s¿c±mvpm¥¿ps6x¤ñb4wÆk789æ