This week's ebay miniatures auctions

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      Well, it has been a long time since I've done an ebay plug, so I
      guess it is time again!

      My ebay screenname is deepthoughts1126, and my store can be found at
      the following link:

      http://stores.ebay.com/Michaels-Miscellany

      This week I have quite a few items up:

      Old 40K:
      Grey Knight Terminators
      Space Marines
      Imperial Guards
      Rogue Trader figures
      Eldar Dreadnoughts

      Newer Daemonhunters, Witchhunters, Imperial Guards and Space Marines

      Old Talisman 2nd Edition Figures

      Warhammer Fantasy (most 3rd edition stuff, some preslotta)
      Slaan
      Barbarians & Other warriors
      Beastmen
      Chaos Dwarfs
      Goblins
      Chaos Warriors, Minotaurs, Centaurs

      And tons more

      Again, my ebay screenname is deepthoughts1126, and my store can be
      found at the following link:

      http://stores.ebay.com/Michaels-Miscellany

      Good luck and happy bidding!