invatation

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi

      I just started a new forum board an LOTR RPG and I am looking for
      serious players mature and serious who aren't afraid to play.Most of
      the caracthers are free except Aragorn,Frodo and Faramir .

      Here is a general idea of the game is for the moment when some
      players will join we can brainstorm a couple of ideas and we can
      begin.

      ************************

      It' been four years since the ring has been destroyed.Frodo is mayor
      of Michel Delving Sam is married to Rosie and they already have a
      couple of their children as well as Pipin is settling down and Merry
      also.

      Aragorn and Arwen are ruling in peace with the help of Faramir and
      Eowyn as well as Eomer and is wife.But alas evil lurks again in
      Middle Earth will there be as much trouble as four years ago?what
      will Areagorn do when it will be known and it will start to hurt the
      people of the land.

      Come and join Aragorn and help him eliminate this plague that is
      treathening their beloved land.

      Here is the adress

      http://s13.invisionfree.com/legends_of_the_ring/

      Thank you for consedering.