Hiya fella's. Just some advice

  • belle.gobble6382@ykregd.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Well, I met my lifelongpartner here :). Thought I had a duty to post it on here to share with those on here who were exactly like me, and are concerned about ending up alone. For a very long time I had accepted that it was inevitable, but well, great things do happen to good people :) Check it out http://www.thisworldthislifehere.info/ivasc