Is this group going to start up again?

  • shining_elf_lord
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
    • Derrick Ross
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
        Yes let's start the whole thing up again, a new storyline new
        characters, all new!
      • Name? Do I have a name?
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2003
          Lovely idea. It seems that theres some people missing though.
        • Derrick Ross
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2003
            We should just restart and let whoever wants to jump back in join.
          • Gwenhwyvar
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 9, 2003
              im still here... someone needs to come up with a storyline and then
              post an intro to the storyline so we'll have a place to start from.
              But don't look at me, I'm no good at starting... I'm better at
              continuing. ^_^

              ~Gwen