Re: CHANGES

  • Jade
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hi all!
      Long time no post huh? Well, my excuse is exams, but I'm
      ready to start posting again. I'm going to Reading rock festival in
      about 2 and a half weeks so I might as well start posting again when
      I come back. But please don't delete me from the group!
      Thanks
      ~Jade~

      --- In thelordoftheringsrpg2@yahoogroups.com, celticdestiny2
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hello this is Laura, the absent mod :-). We've got at least 3 more
      > members who want to join, probably more. One of these 3 is the
      > original founder, Anna. So I am getting de-promoted to co-
      founder,
      > and she will be the main one.
      >
      > I think the best idea is to start an entirely new storyline,
      instead
      > of trying to get people up to date on this one.
      >
      > In around 2 weeks, I will be deleting everything (except the files
      of
      > active members) . Please save any meangingful posts or profiles or
      > parts of the story that you want to keep and read later. Please
      > contact me via E-mail about any problems, concerns, or ideas.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > --Laura
    • Gwenhwyvar
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        I don't have an excuse, but if we're starting again, I would like to
        play again. So don't delete me either! Thanx!

        ~Gwen
      • shining_elf_lord
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
          If we're starting up again, I'm in it too.

          Also instead puttibg characters individually into the files section,
          could we make a Database and put them all there?

          --- In thelordoftheringsrpg2@yahoogroups.com, "Gwenhwyvar"