[The Lord of the Rings RPG 2] Re: Orc Ambush......

  • shining_elf_lord
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 2, 2003
      Gius followed Baldor to the tunnel, he had put his two daggers away
      and only held his bow in his hand. Upon reaching the entrance, he
      turned around and shot multiple arrows at the orcs surrounding Xelin
      and Gwen....

      --- In thelordoftheringsrpg2@yahoogroups.com, "Derrick Ross"
      <Matrixfightr0@a...> wrote:
      > "But there are three more we can't find!" Xelin shouted. "Are we
      > just going to leave them here?" Xelin leaped and twirled spun the
      > head off two orcs. Baldor tackled another and his hind legs clawed
      > into the chest of an orc coming from the rear. "We should leave
      now!
      > This way!" Baldor headed for a tunnel, he remembered that the air
      > that lead to Moria wasn't as foul as the other two.
    • Derrick Ross
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 6, 2003
        Baldor tackled more orcs as he descended down further into Moria.
        Finally the tunnel ended and Baldor and Guis had reached the main
        city. "We should wait for Xelin and Gwen. Wait! I thought they were
        right behind us!"

        Xelin slashed down another orc after another, and he became
        overpowered by fatigue. "Gwen, we should go now I think." He raced
        down the tunnel, hoping the others were still alive.
      • Gwenhwyvar
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 6, 2003
          Gwen followed Xelin, slaying orcs left and right as she went. "I
          know, I said that already. The others must have already gone ahead.
          We'll find them. They're probably safer whereever they are anyway."
          She followed the others through a passage that lead away from the
          direct attack of the orcs, thinking it the only logical direction
          their companions would have gone. She searched the boulders looking
          for any hidden orcs, but also scanning for signs of their friends.
        • Derrick Ross
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 9, 2003
            Xelin did as Gwen did and franticlly searched for the others, with
            no luck. "I think we've lost them. We should Baldor and the elf."
            Baldor waited at the entrance to the city. He peered over to
            Guis. "I hope at least a few people come through."
          • shining_elf_lord
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 9, 2003
              Gius looked back at Baldor, "Should we go look for them? Or would it
              be better to sit here amd hope they catch up to us?"

              Gius continued to look around at the great dwarf city. He knew they
              would approach the Bridge of Khazad-dum soon. The orcs were the least
              of his worries here. He silently prayed they did not run into any
              Balrogs.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 10, 2003
                OOC: ya know I think we should advertise this site more

                IC: "Baldor, Guis!" Xelin hurried into Moria. "Go now! To the brigde
                of Khazad Dum!"
              • shining_elf_lord
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 13 10:04 AM
                  Is anyone still interested in Lord of the Rings roleplaying here?