Re: New character

  • darkshadow300
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2003
      I'm with you too. I made up a new character in the Database section.

      --- In thelordoftheringsrpg2@yahoogroups.com, "ana_delphine"
      <ana_delphine@y...> wrote:
      > I'm with you!! I want my character to come back!!!! (I just kind of
      > sounded like an insane protester there)
    • Jade
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 4, 2003
        *crawls back from the depths of Mt. Doom (aka school)barely clutching
        sanity*

        Yeah, lets get the group going again! Dear lord....I'm a bad
        parent...I've forgotten who my characters are..... I remember
        Mascatarma, Carag and Vecamion....that was all....right? Ah its all
        coming back to me now....( sorry, I have too many other rp groups, it
        gets confusing!)

        Speaking of other RP groups, I could bring in my super-evil
        character; Nilar Deru. He would certainly bring some excitement to
        the group, considering he is a pyschopathic killer....