Re: umm

  • celticdestiny2
    Message 1 of 142 , Nov 2, 2002
      OOC: yes yes, we do need an Elrond. must...keep...rpg...alive... and
      what happened to Delphine and Yuzu and Gwen-the-hobbit? If you
      children are here then I demand you post NOW (hehe jk)

      IC: Destiny just smiled as she heard what Mascatarma was saying. She
      was fascinated by this telepathy, and did want to learn it. She
      decided that she could learn a lot from Mascatarma. And she would be
      less helpless then she had been at the previous battle in Rivendell.

      "Vengence.." she echoed everyone elses words "Well, I know that a
      lot of people would like to plot revenge against me. But it doesn't
      matter I doubt they'll find me"

      She noticed Mascatarma suddenly turn and leave the council room. She
      jumped out of her chair and followed, eager to hear about the plan.
    • zipzap7777
      Message 142 of 142 , Feb 14, 2003
        After a few more steps into the mines, Lorelei was becoming a bit
        more alarmed by her surroundings and sharply looked around to make
        sure Leonelle seemed safe enough considering the circumstances. She
        noted that he seemed to be and slowly began laughing again. She
        wasn't about to let anyone to know that she wasn't entirely
        comfortable with the situation, even though by now she was starting
        to believe Mascatarma's warnings. Leonelle was shocked and slightly
        nervous that he was being instructed to watch out for his sister. He
        could tell that she was a bit more frightened now, which he actually
        found quite comforting, since now everyone seemed to be in agreement
        with the ammount of danger they were in. Lorelei was starting to wish
        somebody would say something, she was finding the total silence
        rather irritating. Then an image of everyone singing and marching in
        time to the music came into her mind and she was suddenly quite
        grateful for the lack of conversation.