Re: The army of Rivendell

  • Jade
    Message 1 of 54 , Oct 1, 2002
      Mascatarma strode in confidently and stood before Elrond, not
      bothering to make any attempt to greet him. But she reminded herself
      soon enough that her future lay in the hands of this elf, he could
      have her sent to prison, or set free, it all depended on her actions
      now. So, with a great effort she smiled at him and tried to be
      pleasant.
      "Good day, Elrond. It is a pleasure to see you. Though I expect you
      are not so happy to see me. But may I ask that you judge me for what
      I am now, and not as the killer I once was."
      She stared at the ground in an awkward silence, not daring to look
      him in the eye incase he saw any of the old Mascatarma's angry spirit
      in her, for she had no doubt it was still there.
    • Jade
      Message 54 of 54 , Oct 15, 2002
        Carag just leaned back in time to avoid the dagger thrown by Destiney
        and he looked over his shoulder and gave her a viscous look. "You may
        hate us, but theres no need to kill us!" But he couldn't spend any
        more time lecturing Destiney and he turned, he saw Morra at the door
        and realised this was his only hope. He could fight Oland, but his
        chances of victory with his terribly injured leg were slim , he could
        let Gwen fight Oland, but then there was the chance he would loose
        her, or he could get help from Morra.
        "Morra, help us! Oland has been taken by some madness, he has
        attacked us all. You must help us!" He pushed back blood soaked hair
        from his face and tried to stand, but the pain from the dagger wound
        stabbing and throbbing violently through his body. He grabbed the
        edge of the table and pulled himself up for another attempt on Oland.
        He thrust down the burning chair leg and the moment it left his hand
        the fire went out, he know picked up the dagger Destiney had so
        narrowly missed him with.
        "Oland, listen to me. I don't want to fight you, just stop this
        insanity now and nobody will be hurt any further. You have caused
        enough chaos, now come to your senses." He tried desperatly to keep
        his temper with Oland and his anger showed in his voice, but he
        didn't want to become a murderer. But even as he spoke those final
        words his leg went from beneath him and he fell to the ground again,
        bathing in a pool of blood. He gritted his teeth in determination
        that he would help Gwen, but it was useless, the blood loss was too
        much, and he knew he could not fight Oland, not without using dark
        magic.