Re: honor the fallen

  • kanes_girl2001
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2002
      Mascatarma stopped and listened to Baldor, she kept a hard gaze upon
      his eyes. "I was injured and was taken to Rivendell by Gwenhwyvar.
      She was trying to persuade me to do good, not to live my old life of
      killing. During the time I was healing Xelin came, he knew that I had
      killed his family and wanted me dead. However he would not kill me
      because I was injured, and my now good friend Gwenhwyvar would not
      let him." She came and sat down on the table as she brought back the
      memories. "So all the time during my healing Gwenhwyvar tried to help
      me, but as I grew stronger so did the urge to kill. One night I
      killed the guard and the elf boy at the stables, took a horse and
      rode to my secret lair underneath Lothlorien. Carag, my son,' she
      nodded towards Carag who listened carefully, ' he had been born down
      there, and had lived there all his life, for 75 years. Xelin found
      the bodies back in Rivendell and followed me with a small army to
      kill me. We could not fight them off, and Xelin was about to kill me
      when a woman told him of my past, why I killed. I was taken by Sauron
      many years ago, tormented and twisted by his ways. Instead of killing
      me he let me live, and decided that if I wanted to be helped he would
      try to do so. We have travelled together for some time now, and our
      trust had grew. Finaly we came here to help reclaim Mirkwood, but he
      has met his end and I believe that it was I that should have died
      here. It is not right that one so noble should die before a monster
      like myself." She stared angrily at the floor and Carag watched her
      with interest, he had never heard the full story before and wanted to
      know more about her life before. But now was not the time to ask.
    • kjbeaner
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2002
        Enil broke his silience.

        "Thank you Baldor"he said in a muted voice.

        "Yes on to Rivendell and making my uncle pay for he did.

        He said

        He picked up his sword and sheathed and walked out the door
      • gwenhwyvar_the_ranger
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 5, 2002
          ooc: im here! thanx for not forgetting me. been really busy lately
          and i apologize for not posting...

          ic: Gwenhwyvar went about getting things ready for the journey to
          Rivendell. She had mixed emotions about returning there... she
          remembered all that happened when she was there with Mascatarma, what
          an ordeal trying to keep Xelin from killing Mascatarma and Masctarma
          from killing Xelin or anyone else for that matter. She knew that in
          her past Mascatarma had a great desire to destroy Rivendell and she
          was somewhat worried that returning there would somehow drag up those
          old desires. But there was nothing that could be done except to go
          and keep a close eye on her. Gwenhwyvar reminded herself that
          Mascatarma had done much to gain her companion's trust, but she could
          not deny that they still were not out of the woods with her. She was
          glad that Carag was also appalled by his mother's lust for killing
          and also wanted her to change. She went in search of the two of them
          and found them talking with Baldor in the kitchen. "Well, is
          everyone ready to go to Rivendell?" She looked at Mascatarma when
          she asked the question hoping to discover any sinister intentions she
          might have. "We probably better go join the others..."