Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Mirkwood

Expand Messages
  • kanes_girl2001
    Mascatarma also dismounted from her horse, she felt awkward and didn t know what to do. You alright? I m afraid it is all true, but I ve changed, or trying
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 1, 2002
    • 0 Attachment
      Mascatarma also dismounted from her horse, she felt awkward and
      didn't know what to do. "You alright? I'm afraid it is all true, but
      I've changed, or trying to. I'm sorry, I er." She ran her fingers
      back through her hair and sighed heavily, she obviously felt very
      troubled by all she had done to this family. "Xelin is a good man, he
      is giving me another chance. I hope you can do the same." She offered
      her hand to Kye so she could get up, hoping that she wasn't hurt.
      Carag smiled weakly at Gwenhwyvar and then he put his hand on top of
      hers on his shoulder, "Thankyou." He soon removed his hand at
      realisation of what he was doing again, he was quite sure he was
      making Gwenhwyvar feel uneasy. He broke eye contact with her and the
      nervous fiddling of the hair began again. "Perhaps we should leave
      the horses here, the undergrowth and trees only seem to get thicker
      ahead, the horses will not get through."
    • celticdestiny2
      OOC: Lol, shababba! yep... thats ironic, Gwen, because he IS my little brother o.o IC: Umm... sure I suppose we could go kill some people if necessary. But
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 1, 2002
      • 0 Attachment
        OOC: Lol, shababba! yep... thats ironic, Gwen, because he IS my
        little brother o.o



        IC:"Umm... sure I suppose we could go kill some people if necessary.
        But let's make sure we come back in time to see the look on Xelins
        face" she laughed evilly then caught the bread that was being tossed
        to her.

        Destiny looked back at Gwen, who had not said a word, or done
        anything yet. She watched Gwen out of the corner of her eye for a few
        seconds then took a bite out of her bread. She chewed and swallowed
        the piece of bread then abruptly stopped.

        "Gwen? I thought you were hungry" she softly asked, using a tone of
        voice that was rarely ever used. It didn't really sound much like her
      • Matrixfightr0@aol.com
        Kye got up shocked by everything she had heard. Listen, I realize that you are trying to change, but that does not change what you have done. Of course I
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 1, 2002
        • 0 Attachment
          Kye got up shocked by everything she had heard. "Listen, I realize that you
          are trying to change, but that does not change what you have done. Of course
          I should not hold a grudge: I did survive that tragedy and to bring back it's
          memories would diminish all my work to restore myself. And you killed
          Xelin's family, not mine, in fact, the weren't even related to Xelin. All
          right I will tolerate your presence, but it will take a long time before I
          find the strength to forgive her."
          (back at Oland's castle)

          As Xelin sat down in a chair at the table Oland snapped at him, "So what do
          you want: money, a job, or are you going to start some crusade." "What is
          the meaning of that," replied Xelin. "Oh don't give me that dumb act. You
          don't think I didn't know what happened to you? I heard you had become a
          mercenary, the scum of the earth, and that you had enchanted yourself so that
          you became barbaric and almost evil." "Stop it," screamed Xelin,"I am no
          longer a mercenary. You must also know that I was cursed by a strange
          wizard, but Metres heard of this and removed my spell. I have know need of
          money or a job, I have a great request to ask of you. Prince Enil(who was
          exiled from his land) wants it back." "Prince Oland, what are you doing
          Xelin," interrupted Oland. "Oland please listen, Enil has been wrongly
          stripped of his royalty and wishes to claim it back. We have a small band of
          people, but it's not enough. We need your help, I need your help and I can
          prove to you that what Enil has said is the truth. I can sneak in and find
          evidence that everything I have said is true." "Very well," replied
          Oland,"Go there and see what the truth is, but remember if it so happens this
          isn't true then you will leave and never return. Go tonight so it will be
          less trouble and don't get caught." Xelin looked into his ring,"Don't worry,
          I won't get caught."


          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • ana_delphine
          OOC: ROFL!!! 2 little brothers that say shabbaba *attempts to raise eyebrow but fails* hrmm...oh, I think I should be quiet, I just woke up (tee hee, its noon
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 1, 2002
          • 0 Attachment
            OOC: ROFL!!! 2 little brothers that say shabbaba *attempts to raise
            eyebrow but fails* hrmm...oh, I think I should be quiet, I just woke
            up (tee hee, its noon ^_^) and I'm not making much sense obviously.

            IC: Delphine fought back the urge to go leaping onto the horse and
            searching for Orcs and looked dubiously at Gwen. "It's ok, umm...Are
            you still scared? I mean umm...I don't know...but do you want to come
            out from under the table?? Uhhh..." Realizing that she was starting
            to sound totally imbecilicle she quieted herself and started gnawing
            on the bread.
          • aki_kaze_tamodachi
            Gwen realized how silly she looked and wiped a tear quickly as she forced a smile. Umm...I suppose I am fine, really. She forced the smile even farther.
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 1, 2002
            • 0 Attachment
              Gwen realized how silly she looked and wiped a tear quickly as she
              forced a smile.
              "Umm...I suppose I am fine, really." She forced the smile even
              farther. "Could we not talk about...families..and things of that
              nature?"
            • celticdestiny2
              Destiny smiled apologetically at Gwen. Her voice started out softly then grew more flustered and angry. Of course, we won t... well it doesn t matter to me. I
              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 1, 2002
              • 0 Attachment
                Destiny smiled apologetically at Gwen. Her voice started out softly
                then grew more flustered and angry.

                "Of course, we won't... well it doesn't matter to me. I hate my
                family. They are so dumb. I mean they had to go and leave when I was
                8. And for those first 8 years they wanted me to be an honest little
                girl who never lied, cheated or stole. What did they expect? It's
                stupid! THEY are stupid. Who LIKES their family anyway???" Just
                noticing her unleashed rage now, she quieted down and looked at the
                floor.

                "Umm...never mind *ahem* Hey do you think we vanalised this house
                enough yet? It looks completely demolished to me"
              • kanes_girl2001
                Mascatarma sighed and nodded, she couldn t have hoped for any more than that, after all she had slain people this woman knew, but in the back of her mind a
                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 2, 2002
                • 0 Attachment
                  Mascatarma sighed and nodded, she couldn't have hoped for any more
                  than that, after all she had slain people this woman knew, but in the
                  back of her mind a dark question kept on asking her, 'Who cares about
                  them, she should get over it. They were only people.' She ignored
                  this thought and started walking on towards the thickest section of
                  the forest; brambles and thick undergrowth made it hard to navigate
                  but after some time the forest got less dense. Mascatarma speeded up
                  the pace, lightly jumping between any thorn bushes with elven
                  agility. Soon she came to a halt and then removed her dagger, Carag
                  immediatly became edgy, but all she did was cut away an area of bush
                  to reveal an entrance. "Well, here we are." Her mind had already
                  thought of several ways of killing them all now, the main one being
                  she blocked them in the tunnel and they would be lost in the maze,
                  slowly starving. A short time ago she would have listened to these
                  urges, but instead she ducked slightly and walked into the dark hole,
                  telling the others to follow.
                • Matrixfightr0@aol.com
                  Kye followed her into the cavern. She was still a bit nervous around her but it didn t bother her. She began setting up their camp. She figured they would
                  Message 8 of 18 , Aug 2, 2002
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Kye followed her into the cavern. She was still a bit nervous around her but
                    it didn't bother her. She began setting up their camp. She figured they
                    would be there for a while.

                    Xelin went to the Mirkwood castle along with Oland (who he had convinced
                    should go). For 5 long hours they rode to Mirkwood's castle. Soon they
                    approached the cave that was most commonly known as the Wood-elf kings
                    castle. Xelin chanted a shadow spell and the two of them turned invisible.
                    They slowly made their way through the cave. Then their evidence was found.
                    As they passed one room, they could hear talking. They peeked in and the
                    king and almost half of the council, chanting to Sauron! Oland was outraged,
                    he turned away and left the cave. Xelin quickly followed and the two
                    returned to Oland's mansion. Xelin returned them to visible and said,
                    "Oland, even I did not realize that. No doubt, my suspicions were true. Now
                    do I have your support." Oland held out his hand, "Of course you do. Find
                    your friends and bring them to my castle. They may have refuge here."

                    Xelin hurried off to find them. Remembering on of the entrances, he walked
                    towards a tree and struck it with his fist. A door opened and he hurried
                    inside to find the others. Using his ring as light, he ran up and down the
                    tunnels. At last he found the others, "I guess, you won't be here for a
                    while. Oland has agreed to our cause and has offered us a place in his
                    castle. I'm sure you all would prefer that to this cave."


                    [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  • ana_delphine
                    Delphine giggled at seeing Destiny contradict herself and took a final look around the house. Well...I guess...But lets defenietly come back and see if its
                    Message 9 of 18 , Aug 2, 2002
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Delphine giggled at seeing Destiny contradict herself and took a final look around the house. "Well...I guess...But lets defenietly come back and see if its occupants are here...Wouldn't it be fun to say we knew who did it and send them on a wild goose chase?"
                    • kanes_girl2001
                      Mascatarma looked up in surprise at Xelin, she had expected to be spending a few days here, not a few hours. But she was glad to get out of the dank
                      Message 10 of 18 , Aug 3, 2002
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Mascatarma looked up in surprise at Xelin, she had expected to be
                        spending a few days here, not a few hours. But she was glad to get
                        out of the dank underground cave and eagerly climbed outside the
                        entrance, Carag however did not particularly want to leave the cave;
                        it was dark, cold and wet, it had a homely feel to it for him. With a
                        last look around he hestitantly followed his mother and once outside
                        he questioned Xelin about their path. "Is it far to Oland's castle?
                        We let loose our horses for the forest was too thick. Perhaps if we
                        are lucky they might not have wandered far." He whipped out his
                        dagger and began to hack at some vines in an attempt to clear the way.
                      • Matrixfightr0@aol.com
                        It s not far, replied Xelin, but we must make haste, Oland is waiting. He helped Kye with the equipment and lead them out of the tunnel. From there, it
                        Message 11 of 18 , Aug 3, 2002
                        • 0 Attachment
                          "It's not far," replied Xelin, "but we must make haste, Oland is waiting."
                          He helped Kye with the equipment and lead them out of the tunnel. From
                          there, it only took a few minutes until they reached the entrance of his
                          castle. Inside, Xelin asked the others to follow the servants into the room
                          and asked Enil to follow him. Xelin lead Enil to Oland's conference room
                          where Oland was waiting patiently. Oland knelt before the prince and got up
                          to speak with him, "Prince Enil, it is truly an honor to meet you. I have
                          heard of your cause and am offering to help you in anyway I can. Xelin, I
                          have called an emergency meeting with my knights and wish for you and the
                          Prince to attend." Oland and Xelin both took their seats and waited for
                          Oland's knights to come.


                          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                        • celticdestiny2
                          OOC: lalala...I want to go on an adventure now IC: Destiny tilted her head and looked at Delphine in confusion for a few moments. Sometimes she just couldn t
                          Message 12 of 18 , Aug 8, 2002
                          • 0 Attachment
                            OOC: lalala...I want to go on an adventure now


                            IC: Destiny tilted her head and looked at Delphine in confusion for a
                            few moments. Sometimes she just couldn't understand the girl at all,
                            even if she tried.

                            "You seem bored..." she observed softly, her eyes now fixed on the
                            terrorized home. She tore off a piece of bread and ate that, then
                            turned to Gwen.

                            "Hey relax. Nothings going on--" Her soft-spoken voice was
                            interruputed as she glared at Siek.

                            "Well I'm done here. Want to leave?" she asked them, now grinning.
                          • ana_delphine
                            OOC: Goodie goodie, thank you!!! IC: Delphine nodded vehemently and gave an excited laugh. Yes, yes, lets gooooo!!!! In her excitement, she scuttled off in
                            Message 13 of 18 , Aug 8, 2002
                            • 0 Attachment
                              OOC: Goodie goodie, thank you!!!

                              IC: Delphine nodded vehemently and gave an excited laugh. "Yes, yes,
                              lets gooooo!!!!" In her excitement, she scuttled off in an aimless
                              direction. It completely slipped her mind that she might be expected
                              to get a horse or something, and by the time she thought of it, she
                              didn't feel like going back. Instead she darted behind a tree and
                              waited for someone to come along so she could scare them.
                            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.