At the Inn

  • Ikari_2015
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Iolas looked puzzled at the two women who had
      just walked straight into him and his company of
      elves.<br>"Are you alright fair maidens? Are your eyes as weak
      as each others that you did not see myself and my
      fellowship coming toward you?" he joked. For a moment his
      eyes caught a gleam on the ring in Aria's hand. His
      body stiffened. <br>"Ah my friends, you go ahead. I
      will take care of these ladies and return later."
      Iolas bade farewell for the moment to his elven
      companions and returned his attentions to the two women.
      searched for an inn. Once he found one he ordered a room
      for the night. Hurriedly he ushered Aria and Arean
      inside. He shut the door and locked it.<br>"Who are you
      and where did you get this ring?" he
      demanded.<br><br>-PjC