hi

  • cherub1969
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      Hi! I'm Cheri and live in the Peoria area. I've been interested in
      Buddhism and spirituality outside of the fundamentalist realm since I
      was a child. Glad to see a group started by someone in the area! Your
      story was amazing, Melissa. Much luck to you in your nursing career.

      Take care & hope that we can strike up conversation here soon. =)

      Cheri