Welcome

  • temaleth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2006
      Right now it's a little quiet in here...

      It's a new group, time to stretch out my legs and get a little
      comfortable. Pretty spacious in here right now, but that will change
      soon.

      Let me tell you about myself. I'm a pretty simple person, or I at
      least I try to keep things that way. I prefer to be at peace. I'm a
      a mom, a nursing student, a cancer survivor, a veteran, a novice in
      the practice of Buddhism and all the other good stuff that goes along
      with being a human.

      Life is wonderful, all of life. I think over the past few years I've
      just started to wake up for the first time. I would really be
      interested in speaking with others and finding out their experiences.
      Do you feel like you are awake now too? lol,

      Looking forward to seeing you share.