Good Afternoon, I have to part with my early 1970's Locke Mower. The unit is is a 30" with reverse. It has a 10HP Briggs on it with reduction gear as thecamdenstop
ok,,,,,,,tks for reply.... Porter Harvey (Falcon) "A"2/12 4TH ID "B" 4/31 196lib. 11b40 (Infantry sq. ldr) Nam vet 66-67 On 8/1/2015 10:12 AM, Chris Kuhn11b40@bellsouth.net
My ID only expired because I didn't log into my Yahoo account for a couple of years. I was viewing posts from this group through another email address. Sentbigshepherd10
If you have not already done so, please take a moment to post your machine's vital statistics in our club equipment inventory located under the 'Database' link on this page.
- Lawn Mowers
- Apr 22, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.