Locke mowers For sale

  • Tom Hennry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      I have three locke triplex mowers,  a
      sulky and a box of parts which I would like to sell..The mowers are all triplex one has reverse..one is running i used it last fall the other two aren't running but the motors are free and they look complete.I purchased these mowers last year from a localestate. I have no time to restore  them and thought and thought it  would be best to offer them to Locke members group. THE MOWERS ARE ALL 1960 VINTAGE..I see online that locke parts are rather expensive when purchased from equipement dealers..I will offer all three mowers for $500 including the extra parts( feet)and
      sulky.  Call if u are interested please Thanks Tom 561 758 1519...Mowers are located in Fairfield ct