RE: [ The Locke Power Reel Club] Re: 25" 1952 for sale

  • Michael Dailey
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2012
      Good Morning Group,

      For some reason I am not able to log in to my account so I have to try it
      this way. I have a '68 tri plex and non-reversing sulky that will be going
      up for sale shortly if anyone is interested. I have owned the mower for
      over 20 years and it has been nothing but reliable for me. Where I live now
      and because of a new acquired disability, it's pointless for me to own.

      K1mpd@... is my email if folks have any questions.

      Thanks!

      Mike

      From: jeffrey lefrancois <jglefrancois@...