Christ the Center invites you!

  • teilhard2008
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      Christ the Center, a new discussion forum, is Orthodox, Catholics,
      Protestants and Christians of other traditions finding unity in the
      Holy Spirit. Join us!

      We're especially interested in bringing eastern Christians into this
      dialog.

      http://forums.delphiforums.com/ctc1/start

      If you're new to Delphi forums, skip the initial ad to reach our
      startpage. Log on as Guest if you want to look around. Register to post.