Re: [t93] Thelemic Property Rights

  • cameron
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6, 2001
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law,

      > Not yet completely finished, but already presentable: Lodge Solve &
      > Coagula's website!! Still working on the font settings in the pdfs and
      > web the pics of the UROTO conference last august, but well..
      > www.xs4all.nl/~jeroen93

      Glad you put the Mithriac Rite up. It has a number of themes that bear a
      close resemblence to themes in Liber AL which is evidence enough for me that
      "old time" isn't as cut and dry as some make it out to be, Crowley included.
      Otherwise, the pdf isn't complete, it contains the preamble, but is missing
      Mead's commentary. 'A Mithraic Ritual' was intended to complement 'The
      Mysteries of Mithra' which appeared first in his 'Echos from the Gnosis'.

      Love is the law, love under will,
      Cameron