This isnt intended to be spam. Our Site has moved.

  • moonchaser_2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      93 All,
      SpiritCraft site has moved. My access to realm-of-shade has been cut I
      thank the domain owner for allowing me to have space on that site.
      Alas his own works filled up his domain rather quickly which I had to
      lose my site and move on.

      In transition of moving to another site. Theres a few updates that
      need to be worked on. (Such as the banner) heres the url please update
      your bookmark.

      http://www.magicktools.com/spiritcraft

      We just became paypal friendly and Id like information about the
      merchents web ring if someone can forward me that information. I thank
      you kindly.

      Blessings!
      As you will, so mote it be! My law is love and 93!
      Barbie