anonymous confusion

  • nigris
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2000
      > From: prkoenig@...
      > there is obviously a misunderstanding of my role in the OTO

      you have one?

      > phenomenon display.
      > as a general rule: if an article has a line like "by Peter-R
      > Koenig" it is written by me (e.g. all articles regarding the
      > historical background of the several OTO groups). if an item has
      > no such line it is NOT written by me but forwarded upon request.
      > obviously for tactical reasons, most of these authors want to
      > remain anonymous....

      first I've heard of it.

      why don't you avoid this kind of confusion by prepending the following
      to your "anonymous" postings:

      THE FOLLOWING POST WAS NOT WRITTEN BY PETER KOENIG,
      BUT INSTEAD BY SOMEONE WISHING TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS:

      and that way your role in this egroup will be more clear.

      thanks.
      333
    • prkoenig@befree.ch
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000