Re: [t93] Re: Thelema & Satanism

  • camlion@aol.com
    Message 1 of 76 , Nov 1, 2000
      93 Bill,

      In a message dated 11/01/2000 6:09:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      heidrick@... writes:

      > Some issues are as unmixable as oil and
      > water. They only work if kept in suspension. :-)

      The infernal quest, it seems: The recipe for making mayonnaise without
      getting egg on one's face? ;)

      93 93/93
      Cam
    • Accipiter Noctis
      Message 76 of 76 , Nov 13, 2000
        --- bishop <bishop@...> wrote:
        93 Bishop

        > > well though, since as [bishop] pointed out we've already had 4 OTO
        > > officers deny it and it's still going round... Sometimes I wonder why I
        > bother...

        > At least someone understood my meaning. I sincerely apologize if I was
        > unclear to the rest.

        It read that way to me as well. Paul is level headed though, so he was proabably just
        frustrated by the whole thread, and misread your intention.

        Agape,

        A.N.

        http://calendar.yahoo.com/