Re: [t93] Anthropology and Crowley's Historiosophy Re: [AiwassThelema] More Gnostic Mass Rantings

  • Rodney Orpheus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2000

      Dariusz Misiuna wrote:

      > I would be very glad to see here an attempt to create female saints. So
      > who would be the first? What is your proposal?

      <snip>

      > And in Poland Soror Lilith von Sirius aka Diana Orlow, who died of
      > cancer in very young age in Hamburg hospital.

      I think Diana would have found this suggestion immensely amusing. Thank
      you for bringing a smile to my face first thing in the morning.

      93 93/93

      --
      Rodney Orpheus

      http://www.cassandracomplex.net
    • dgoat@quik.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2000

        Dariusz Misiuna wrote:

        > I would be very glad to see here an attempt to create female saints.

        Please see http://www.sekhetmaat.com, in the religion section, the
        Gnostic Mass.

        93
        Fr. V.I.T.R.I.O.L. (sorely overworked)
      • bankjobman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2011
          --- In thelema93-l@yahoogroups.com, dgoat@... wrote:

          > 93
          >
          > Dariusz Misiuna wrote:
          >
          > > I would be very glad to see here an attempt to create female saints.
          >
          > Please see http://www.sekhetmaat.com in the religion section, the
          > Gnostic Mass.
          >
          > 93
          > Fr. V.I.T.R.I.O.L. (sorely overworked)

          You need to remove the trailing comma for this link to work. I have done so above.

          litl,luw,
          <{: )}>