Re: [t93] amoral (was about inflated egos or something)

  • tenera sollecitudine
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      --- Krishadawn11@... wrote:

      > Are an adept who has worked and transcended morality
      > and a sociopath
      > operating under the same paradigm?

      Hmmmmm I have not encountered an adept who has truly
      worked and transcended morality, so I can't say for
      sure. (but I have encountered people with empty claims
      to having done exactly that :)

      I might add I'm not at all fond of the word "morality"
      but I have no problems whatever with the word
      "morals."
      That is indicative of something, I'm sure <G>

      Love,
      ~*~

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • kithaeron@hotmail.com